- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Who’s next?
- Genres: Horror, Thriller, Crime
- Release Date: 2011-09-02
- Runtime: 95.0 min
- Budget: $0.5 million
- Revenue: $0.5 million
- Production Companies: Rook Films, Warp X
Cast & Crew
Neil Maskell, MyAnna Buring, Harry Simpson, Michael Smiley, Struan Rodger, Emma Fryer, Esme Folley, Ben Crompton, Gemma Lise Thornton, Robin Hill, Zoe Thomas, Gareth Tunley, Jamelle Ola, Mark Kempner, Damien Thomas, Robert Hill, Sara Dee, Alice Lowe, Steve Oram, Rebecca Holmes, Lora Evans
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Kill List”
Kill List is a British horror film released in 2011. It follows Jay, a former soldier who is struggling to find work after returning home from a tour of duty in Iraq. Desperate for money, he agrees to take on a job from a mysterious client named Gal. Jay soon learns that he and his partner, Gal’s associate, are hired to kill a list of people.
The two men embark on a dark and twisted journey, traveling from city to city and killing their targets one by one. As the list of victims grows, Jay begins to realize that the killings are part of a much larger and more sinister plan. As the mission progresses, Jay is haunted by visions of a mysterious figure that seems to be controlling his actions.
As Jay and his partner continue their mission, they are confronted by a cult of worshippers who are determined to protect their mysterious leader. Jay must battle his own demons and confront the cult in order to complete the mission.
The film is a gripping and intense psychological thriller that will keep you on the edge of your seat. With its intense action, dark atmosphere, and unpredictable plot twists, Kill List is sure to keep you guessing until the very end.
Where to Watch “Kill List”
If you are wondering where to watch “Kill List”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Kill List” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Kill List” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Kill List