- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Kickboxer: Vengeance
- Genres: Action, Drama
- Release Date: 2016-07-14
- Runtime: 90.0
- Budget: $17.0 million
- Production Companies: Radar Pictures, Headmon Entertainment & Productions
Cast & Crew
Alain Moussi, Dave Bautista, Sara Malakul Lane, Jean, Claude Van Damme, Darren Shahlavi, Georges St, Pierre, Gina Carano, Gino Galento, Phi Vu, Luke J. Watson, Ronn Surels, T.J. Storm, Sam Medina, Michel Qissi, Mike Wilson
Kickboxer: Vengeance is a 2016 action film directed by John Stockwell and written by Dimitri Logothetis and Jim McGrath. It stars Jean-Claude Van Damme, Alain Moussi, Dave Bautista, Gina Carano and Georges St-Pierre.
The film follows Kurt Sloan (Alain Moussi), a talented martial artist who travels to Thailand to avenge the death of his brother Eric (Darren Shahlavi) who was killed by the Muay Thai champion Tong Po (Dave Bautista). Kurt is trained by his brother’s mentor, Durand (Jean-Claude Van Damme) in the art of Muay Thai. With Durand’s help, Kurt enters a tournament and takes on the undefeated Tong Po.
Kurt is put to the test as he faces off against the toughest opponents in the tournament. With Durand’s guidance, Kurt eventually learns to master the art of Muay Thai and is able to overcome his opponents. With each victory, Kurt’s confidence grows and he is determined to avenge his brother’s death.
In the end, Kurt is victorious and is able to avenge his brother’s death. He is also
How & Where to Watch “Kickboxer: Vengeance”
Wondering where to watch Kickboxer: Vengeance?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Kickboxer: Vengeance.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Kickboxer: Vengeance” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Kickboxer: Vengeance” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Kickboxer: Vengeance