- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: In The World’s Deadliest Contest, There Can Only Be One Winner… And Only One Survivor!
- Genres: Action, Thriller
- Release Date: 1992-06-11
- Runtime: 92.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Kings Road Entertainment, MPC Filmes
Cast & Crew
Sasha Mitchell, Dennis Chan Kwok, San, Richard Comar, Noah Verduzco, Alethea Miranda, Ricardo Petráglia, Milton Gonçalves, Gracindo Júnior, Miguel Oniga, Lolô Souza Pinto, Renato Coutinho, Kate Lyra, Ian Jacklin, Manitou Felipe, Shuki Ron, Bernardo Jablonski, Fabio Junqueira, Nildo Parente, Cibele Sta Cruz, Marco Ruas, Angelo DeMatos, Ivan DeAquino, Mike Royster, Ivan Setta, Ruy Brito Jr.-Sergio Jesus, Renata Roriz, Reno Moroni, Charles Myara, Frank Santos, Ana Paula Bouzas, Monique Lafond
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Kickboxer 3: The Art of War”
Kickboxer 3: The Art of War is an action-packed martial arts film released in 1992. The film follows the story of David Sloan, a world-renowned kickboxer and martial arts master who is struggling to cope with the death of his brother, Kurt, who was killed in a kickboxing match. In an effort to avenge his brother’s death, David travels to Brazil to compete in an underground kickboxing tournament.
Upon arriving in Brazil, David meets up with his old friend, Xian, who informs him that the tournament is being held by a powerful criminal syndicate led by a mysterious figure known only as ‘The General’. David soon learns that the tournament is more than just a competition; it is a test of skill and courage, and the winner will be rewarded with a large sum of money.
As the tournament progresses, David faces off against a variety of skilled opponents, including a former champion, a Brazilian street fighter, and a mysterious masked fighter known as ‘The Shadow’. With each battle, David grows more powerful and confident in his abilities. As he progresses through the tournament, he discovers that the General is planning to use the tournament as a way to gain control of the Brazilian underworld.
In the end, David is able to defeat the Shadow and win the tournament. He is then presented with a large sum of money, which he uses to start a martial arts school in Kurt’s honor. In the end, David
Where to Watch “Kickboxer 3: The Art of War”
If you are wondering where to watch “Kickboxer 3: The Art of War”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Kickboxer 3: The Art of War” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Kickboxer 3: The Art of War” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Kickboxer 3: The Art of War