- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Between the earth and the sky lies the sheer face of adventure.
- Genres: Thriller, Action, Adventure, Drama
- Release Date: 1991-10-09
- Runtime: 102.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $3.1 million
- Production Companies: Majestic Films International, Trans Pacific Films
Cast & Crew
Michael Biehn, Matt Craven, Annie Grindlay, Blu Mankuma, Elena Wohl, Julia Nickson, Leslie Carlson, David Cubitt, Luca Bercovici, Hiroshi Fujioka, Patricia Charbonneau, Raymond J. Barry, Kehli O’Byrne, Lillian Carlson
Synopsis – What to Expect from “K2”
K2 is a 1991 drama/adventure film directed by Franc Roddam and starring Michael Biehn, Matt Craven, and Nicolas Coster.
The movie follows two climbers, Taylor Brooks (Michael Biehn) and Harold Jameson (Matt Craven), as they attempt to summit the world’s second highest mountain, K2. Despite warnings from their guide, the two climbers ignore the dangers and push forward, determined to make it to the top.
As the two climbers continue their journey, they must face the harsh elements of the mountain and the dangers of avalanches and crevasses. Along the way, they also discover the importance of friendship and loyalty, and the strength of the human spirit.
Eventually, the two climbers reach the summit of K2, but their joy is short-lived when Taylor is injured during the descent. Despite Harold’s attempts to help him, Taylor falls into a deep crevasse and is presumed dead.
Harold is left alone on the mountain, struggling with his guilt and grief. He must find a way to survive and make it back down the mountain alive. In the end, Harold is able to make it off the mountain, but he is forever changed by his experience.
K2 is an inspiring and emotional story about friendship, courage, and the power of the human spirit.
Where to Watch “K2”
If you are wondering where to watch “K2”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “K2” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “K2” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to K2