- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The Odd Couple Is Back!
- Genres: Action, Comedy, Crime
- Release Date: 2002-07-30
- Runtime: 95.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Universal Pictures
Cast & Crew
Jim Belushi, Gary Basaraba, Jody Racicot, Blu Mankuma, Christopher Shyer, Barbara Tyson, Jason Schombing, Kevin Durand, King, Matthew Bennett, Terry Chen, Michael Eklund, Sarah Carter, G. Michael Gray, David Lewis, Jay Brazeau, Duncan Fraser, Natassia Malthe
Synopsis – What to Expect from “K-9: P.I.”
K-9: P.I. is a 2002 action-comedy film starring James Belushi and Mel Harris.
The story follows Jerry Lee (Belushi), an ex-cop turned private investigator, and his partner, a German Shepherd named Milo (voiced by Ed O’Ross). Jerry and Milo are hired to investigate the mysterious disappearance of a millionaire’s daughter.
As they dig deeper, they discover that she has been kidnapped by a group of criminals who are planning on selling her into slavery. With the help of Milo’s incredible tracking skills, Jerry and Milo manage to locate the girl and rescue her.
However, their troubles are far from over. The criminals are determined to get their revenge and will stop at nothing to get it. With the help of a local cop (Harris) and a few unlikely allies, Jerry and Milo must find a way to take down the criminals and put an end to their reign of terror.
The film is full of action and humor, as Jerry and Milo’s bickering and banter provide plenty of laughs. In the end, the duo must rely on their wits and skills to save the day. K-9: P.I. is a fun and exciting movie that is sure to keep viewers entertained.
Where to Watch “K-9: P.I.”
If you are wondering where to watch “K-9: P.I.”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “K-9: P.I.” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “K-9: P.I.” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to K-9: P.I.