- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: When the bell rings, you must be in your assigned seat…
- Genres: Music, Horror, Fantasy
- Release Date: 2019-09-05
- Runtime: 92.0 min
- Budget: $6.0 million
- Revenue: $0.4 million
- Production Companies: Atlantic Records, Frame 48, Abramorama, Little Ugly
Cast & Crew
Melanie Martinez, Elita Harkov, Megan Gage, Maggie Budzyna, Adrian Jurics, Gergely Kiss, Natalia Toth, Tamas Gog, Robert Szabolcs, Bence Balogh, Vilmos Heim, Alissa Torvinen, Anne Wittman, Joel Francis Williams, Toby Edington, Kate O’Donnell, Zacky Agama, Olga Kovács, Kimesha Campbell, Scott Alexander Young, Csémy Balázs, Marsalis Wilson, Judith Amsenga, Zión Moreno, Zinnett Hendrix, Jesy McKinney, Marton Behr, Katie Sheridan, Ágota Dunai, Ngo Quoc Huy, Kendy Cruz, Genesis Ilada, Samantha Lepre, Quei Tann
Synopsis – What to Expect from “K-12”
K-12 is a 2019 musical drama film directed by Melanie Martinez. It follows the story of Cry Baby, a troubled teenager who is sent to a mysterious school called K-12. The school is filled with strange and sometimes dangerous students, and Cry Baby must use her unique abilities to survive the strange environment.
The film begins with Cry Baby arriving at the K-12 school, unsure of what to expect. She quickly befriends a group of students who help her navigate the strange world of K-12. As Cry Baby begins to explore the school, she discovers that the students are under the control of a mysterious figure known as the Principal. The Principal has complete control over the students and is determined to keep them in line.
Meanwhile, Cry Baby begins to use her unique powers to help her friends and fight against the Principal. She discovers that the Principal is using an experimental drug to control the students, and she must find a way to free them from his control. She must also face her own demons as she struggles with her own identity and place in the world.
The film culminates in an epic battle between Cry Baby and the Principal. With the help of her friends, she is able to free the students from the Principal’s control and they are able to escape the school. In the end, Cry Baby is able to find her place in the world and embrace her true identity.
Where to Watch “K-12”
If you are wondering where to watch “K-12”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “K-12” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “K-12” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to K-12