- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Juno
- Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance
- Release Date: 2007-12-05
- Runtime: 96.0
- Budget: $7.5 million
- Revenue: $232.4 million
- Production Companies: Mandate Pictures, Mr. Mudd Production, Fox Searchlight Pictures, Mandate International
Cast & Crew
Elliot Page, Michael Cera, Jennifer Garner, Jason Bateman, Allison Janney, J.K. Simmons, Olivia Thirlby, Eileen Pedde, Rainn Wilson, Daniel Clark, Darla Fay, Aman Johal, Valerie Tian, Emily Perkins, Kaaren de Zilva, Steven Christopher Parker, Candice King, Sierra Pitkin, Cut Chemist, Eve Harlow, Kirsten Alter, Emily Tennant, Ashley Whillans, Jeff Witzke, Colin McSween, Peggy Logan, Cameron Bright, Joy Galmut, Wendy Russell, Robyn Ross
Juno is a 2007 American coming-of-age comedy-drama film directed by Jason Reitman and written by Diablo Cody. The film stars Ellen Page as the title character, an independent-minded teenager confronting an unplanned pregnancy and the subsequent events that put pressures of adult life onto her. Michael Cera, Jennifer Garner, Jason Bateman, Allison Janney, and J. K. Simmons also star.
Juno is a 16-year-old high school student in Minnesota who discovers she is pregnant with a child fathered by her friend and longtime admirer, Paulie Bleeker (Cera). She initially considers an abortion, but decides to give the baby up for adoption. With the help of her friend Leah (Olivia Thirlby), Juno searches the ads in the Pennysaver and finds a couple, Mark and Vanessa Loring (Bateman and Garner), who are looking to adopt. With the encouragement of her father, Mac (Simmons), and stepmother, Bren (Janney), Juno meets with the Lorings, and they agree to adopt her unborn child.
Throughout the movie, Juno struggles with the emotions she experiences in connection with her pregnancy and adoption decision
How & Where to Watch “Juno”
Wondering where to watch Juno?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Juno.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Juno” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Juno” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Juno