- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance
- Release Date: 2018-08-16
- Runtime: 97.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Bona Fide, Apatow Productions, Los Angeles Media Fund
Cast & Crew
Rose Byrne, Ethan Hawke, Chris O’Dowd, Azhy Robertson, Lily Brazier, Megan Dodds, Ayoola Smart, Enzo Cilenti, Pamela Lyne, Denise Gough, Phil Davis, Kitty O’Beirne, Alex Clatworthy, Ko Iwagami, Lily Newmark, Eleanor Matsuura, Daniel Shaw, Frank Owen, Florence Keith, Roach, Mage Rodrigo, Fehinti Balogun, Thomas Gray, Brodie Petrie, Cal Petrie, Nina Sosanya, Matt King, Carol Anderson, Georgina Bevan, Anabella Galbally, Florence Galbally, Emma Paetz, Toby Grimes, Yeliz Simsek, Terry Sach, Ninette Finch, Douglas Singer, Ronnie Evans, Samuel Saphir, Florence Stephenson, Charlotte Bottomley, Paul Jackson, Lee Byford, Laura Camberley, Janine Catterall, Michael Chapman, Andrew Dunkelberger, Sascha Panknin, Mike Pinfield, Johanna Thea, Jimmy O. Yang, Steve Barnett
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Juliet, Naked”
Juliet, Naked is a 2018 romantic comedy directed by Jesse Peretz. The movie follows the story of Annie (Rose Byrne) who has been in a long-term, unexciting relationship with Duncan (Chris O’Dowd), an obsessive fan of obscure rocker Tucker Crowe (Ethan Hawke). When Duncan’s favorite album of Tucker’s is re-released, the two of them get into a heated argument over the music.
Annie, frustrated with her stale relationship, decides to reach out to Tucker directly and the two begin to exchange emails. As they get to know each other, Tucker begins to open up to Annie and share his regrets and insecurities. Meanwhile, Duncan’s obsession with Tucker leads him to take a road trip to meet the musician in person.
Annie and Tucker’s connection deepens and they eventually meet in person, sparking a romantic relationship. Duncan also meets Tucker, but the encounter is not what he expected. Duncan is forced to confront his own insecurities and his idolization of Tucker.
The movie follows the relationships between Annie, Duncan, and Tucker as they all learn to accept themselves and each other. In the end, Annie and Duncan find a way to reconcile and move forward with their lives.
Where to Watch “Juliet, Naked”
If you are wondering where to watch “Juliet, Naked”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Juliet, Naked” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Juliet, Naked” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Juliet, Naked