- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Don’t move. Don’t whisper. Don’t even breathe.
- Genres: Action, Crime, Thriller
- Release Date: 1993-10-15
- Runtime: 109.0 min
- Budget: $21.0 million
- Revenue: $12.1 million
- Production Companies: JVC, Largo Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Emilio Estevez, Cuba Gooding Jr.-Denis Leary, Stephen Dorff, Jeremy Piven, Peter Greene, Michael DeLorenzo, Everlast, Michael Wiseman, Relioues Webb, Eugene Williams, Christine Harnos, Galyn Görg, Angela Alvarado, Will Zahrn
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Judgment Night”
Judgment Night is a 1993 action-thriller starring Emilio Estevez, Cuba Gooding Jr., Stephen Dorff, and Jeremy Piven. The movie follows four friends, Frank, John, Mike, and Ray, who are out on a night of partying and carousing. After a wild night, they decide to take a shortcut home, only to find themselves in a dangerous part of town.
Suddenly, they are confronted by a gang of thugs, led by the imposing and menacing gang leader, Fallon. Fallon demands that the four friends give up their car in exchange for their lives. Frank, John, Mike, and Ray reluctantly agree, but as they drive away, they witness Fallon and his gang brutally murdering a homeless man.
Realizing that they are now witnesses to a murder, they know that Fallon and his gang will be coming after them. With the help of a mysterious stranger, they try to find a way to escape the gang and survive the night.
The four friends must now use their wits and courage to stay alive and evade the gang. Along the way, they must confront their own inner demons and face the consequences of their past mistakes. In the end, they must make a final judgment: whether to stand and fight or to run and hide.
Where to Watch “Judgment Night”
If you are wondering where to watch “Judgment Night”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Judgment Night” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Judgment Night” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Judgment Night