- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: THE SOMETIMES VIOLENT STORY OF A DRIFTIN’ COWHAND!
- Genres: Action, Western
- Release Date: 1956-04-06
- Runtime: 100.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Columbia Pictures
Cast & Crew
Glenn Ford, Ernest Borgnine, Rod Steiger, Valerie French, Felicia Farr, Basil Ruysdael, Noah Beery Jr.-Charles Bronson, John Dierkes, Jack Elam, Robert Burton
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Jubal”
Jubal is a Western drama set in the late 1800s. It tells the story of Jubal Troop, an easygoing cowboy who is hired by rancher Shep Horgan to look after his cattle. Jubal is a loner, but he soon finds himself in the middle of a heated rivalry between Horgan and his neighbor, Pinky.
When Horgan’s cattle start disappearing, Jubal is determined to get to the bottom of the mystery. He discovers that Pinky is behind the thefts and sets out to bring him to justice. But Pinky is a sly and dangerous opponent, and he has a gang of hired guns at his disposal.
Jubal is forced to use all of his cunning and skill to outwit Pinky and his gang. With the help of his loyal friend Reb, Jubal is able to bring Pinky to justice and restore order to the town. But his victory comes at a heavy price, as he discovers that Horgan had been manipulating the situation all along.
Jubal is a thrilling Western adventure, full of action, suspense, and romance. It is a classic tale of good versus evil, and a celebration of the strength of the human spirit.
Where to Watch “Jubal”
If you are wondering where to watch “Jubal”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Jubal” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Jubal” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Jubal