- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Innocence Lost… Courage Found
- Genres: War, Drama
- Release Date: 2017-12-14
- Runtime: 108.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Fluidity Films, BFI, Wales Screen, British Film Company, Metro International Entertainment, Third Wednesday Films, Anyway Productions, uMedia, Good Deed Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Asa Butterfield, Sam Claflin, Paul Bettany, Tom Sturridge, Toby Jones, Stephen Graham, Robert Glenister, Theo Barklem, Biggs, Miles Jupp, Oliver Dimsdale, Jake Curran, Andy Gathergood, Nicholas Agnew, Alaïs Lawson, Jack Riddiford, Rupert Wickham, Laurent Andruet, Jack Holden, Adam Colborne, Derek Barr, Rose Reade, Eirik Bar, Elliot Balchin
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Journey’s End”
Journey’s End is a powerful and poignant World War I drama set in the trenches of Northern France in 1918. It follows a group of British officers, led by the stoic Captain Stanhope (Sam Claflin), who are awaiting their certain fate in a dugout near the front line.
The men are exhausted and demoralized by the war and their seemingly endless wait for the enemy to attack. Stanhope is a shell of his former self, having been driven to the brink of insanity by the horrors of war. He is also deeply in love with Raleigh (Asa Butterfield), a young officer who has recently arrived at the front line.
Raleigh is eager to prove himself and win the admiration of his fellow officers, but his enthusiasm is quickly dampened by the grim reality of life in the trenches. He must grapple with the knowledge that his life is in constant danger and that the war is a hopeless cause.
Meanwhile, the officers must also deal with the presence of a German spy, who has infiltrated their ranks and is determined to sabotage their plans. As the tension mounts and the enemy draws ever closer, the men must find the courage to face their fears and fight for their lives.
Journey’s End is a powerful and emotionally charged film that captures the horrors and tragedies of war with unflinching realism. It is a story of courage and camaraderie, and ultimately, of hope in the face of adversity
Where to Watch “Journey’s End”
If you are wondering where to watch “Journey’s End”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Journey’s End” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Journey’s End” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Journey’s End