- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Fresh Fish. Mixed Vegetables.
- Genres: Adventure, Animation, Comedy, Family, Music
- Release Date: 2002-10-04
- Runtime: 82.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Big Idea Productions, Family Home Entertainment (FHE)
Cast & Crew
Phil Vischer, Mike Nawrocki, Tim Hodge, Lisa Vischer, Daniel Anderson, Kristin Blegen, Shelby Vischer, Jim Poole, Ron Smith, Sarah Catherine Brooks, Paige Craig, Adam Frick, Chris Geiger, Michael Harrison, Amy Howard
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie”
Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie follows the story of a young cucumber, Jonah, who lives in a small town called Bumblyburg. He dreams of being a great hero, but when his dreams don’t come true, he decides to run away from home.
On the run, Jonah meets a pirate, a talking whale, and a host of other characters who help him on his journey.
When Jonah arrives at the city of Nineveh, he learns that God has sent him there to tell the people to repent and turn away from their wicked ways. But the people of Nineveh don’t believe Jonah and reject his message.
In a last-ditch effort to save the city, Jonah agrees to be thrown into the sea. There, he meets a giant fish that swallows him and takes him to the bottom of the sea.
Inside the fish, Jonah has a series of adventures and learns some important lessons about faith, courage, and friendship. With the help of his new friends, Jonah is eventually able to escape the fish and return to Nineveh to deliver God’s message.
The people of Nineveh finally accept Jonah’s message and turn away from their wicked ways. In the end, Jonah learns that true heroes don’t need to be the biggest or the strongest, but instead have the courage to do what’s right.
Where to Watch “Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie”
If you are wondering where to watch “Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie