- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: TV Movie, Mystery, Drama, Thriller, Crime
- Release Date: 2009-03-01
- Runtime: 88.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Brandman Productions, Sony Pictures Television Studios, TWS Productions II
Cast & Crew
Tom Selleck, Kathy Baker, Kohl Sudduth, Leslie Hope, Stephen McHattie, William Sadler, Jessica Hecht, Joanna Miles, Fulvio Cecere, Camryn Manheim, William Devane, Jeremy Akerman, John Beale, Kerri Smith, Gary Levert, Todd Hofley, Tom Gallant, Glen Lefchak, Ruby Carr, Gil Anderson
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Jesse Stone: Thin Ice”
Jesse Stone: Thin Ice is a 2009 American crime drama film starring Tom Selleck as Jesse Stone, a small-town police chief in the seaside town of Paradise, Massachusetts.
The movie begins with Jesse Stone (Tom Selleck) being appointed as the new police chief of the small town of Paradise, Massachusetts. He quickly finds himself dealing with a series of murders that have been occurring in the area. As the investigation progresses, Jesse discovers that the deaths are connected to a local drug ring.
Meanwhile, Jesse is also struggling with his personal life, as his ex-wife Jenn (Kathy Baker) is trying to win him back and his former flame, Dr. Sunny Randall (Kelsey Grammer) is trying to get his attention.
As Jesse continues to investigate the murders, he uncovers a web of lies and deceit that leads him to a powerful and dangerous criminal organization. With the help of his loyal police force, Jesse is determined to bring the criminals to justice.
However, as the investigation deepens, Jesse finds himself in a dangerous situation as he is forced to make a difficult decision between his duty as a police officer and his personal life.
Jesse Stone: Thin Ice is an exciting and suspenseful crime drama that follows Jesse as he navigates his way through the investigation and his personal life. With a stellar cast, a thrilling story, and a compelling mystery, Jesse Stone: Thin Ice is
Where to Watch “Jesse Stone: Thin Ice”
If you are wondering where to watch “Jesse Stone: Thin Ice”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Jesse Stone: Thin Ice” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Jesse Stone: Thin Ice” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Jesse Stone: Thin Ice