- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Drama, Thriller, Crime, Mystery
- Release Date: 2012-05-19
- Runtime: 87.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Brandman Productions, Sony Pictures Television Studios, TWS Productions II
Cast & Crew
Tom Selleck, Kathy Baker, Kohl Sudduth, Gloria Reuben, Stephen McHattie, William Sadler, Robert Carradine, Jeff Geddis, Saul Rubinek, William Devane, Jeremy Akerman, Christine Tizzard, John Beale, John Maclaren, David Christoffel, Brian Heighton, Christopher Killam, Sheena Larkin, Brian MacWilliam, Robert Racki, Colm Magner, Vito Rezza
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Jesse Stone: Benefit of the Doubt”
Jesse Stone: Benefit of the Doubt is a crime drama set in the small town of Paradise, Massachusetts. The movie follows Jesse Stone (Tom Selleck), a former police chief who is now a private investigator. Jesse is hired by the town’s new police chief, Luther “Suitcase” Simpson (William Devane) to investigate the mysterious disappearance of a young girl.
As Jesse investigates, he discovers a link between the girl’s disappearance and a series of unsolved murders that have been occurring in the area. He also uncovers a sinister plot involving the local mob, corrupt politicians, and a dangerous drug ring.
Meanwhile, Jesse must also confront his own personal demons, including his alcoholism and his troubled relationship with his ex-wife. He must also deal with the town’s distrust of him, as many of the locals believe he is not up to the job.
As Jesse gets closer to the truth, he finds himself in a life-threatening situation. With the help of his friends, he must find a way to save the town and the girl before it is too late.
Where to Watch “Jesse Stone: Benefit of the Doubt”
If you are wondering where to watch “Jesse Stone: Benefit of the Doubt”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Jesse Stone: Benefit of the Doubt” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Jesse Stone: Benefit of the Doubt” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Jesse Stone: Benefit of the Doubt