- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: TV Movie, Action, Science Fiction, Comedy, Drama, Horror
- Release Date: 2012-06-09
- Runtime: 86.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Syfy
Cast & Crew
Jack Scalia, Jeremy Luc, Joseph Russo, Daniel Booko, Alex Mauriello, Audi Resendez, Tony Sirico, Grant Harvey, Dylan Vox, William Atherton, Paul Sorvino, Nick Vallelonga, Joey Fatone, Al Sapienza, Ted Monte, Sonny Carl Davis, Melissa Molinaro, Joey Diaz
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Jersey Shore Shark Attack”
Jersey Shore Shark Attack is a 2012 American made-for-television horror-comedy film directed by John Shepphird and starring Paul Sorvino, Jack Scalia, and Joey Fatone.
The movie follows a group of college friends who are spending their summer at the Jersey Shore. The group includes Tony, a local lifeguard, his best friend Vinny, and their friends Bobby, Frankie, and Mike. As they enjoy the summer, they soon realize that the waters are home to a great white shark.
The group soon discovers that the shark is being controlled by a mad scientist named Dr. Parry, who has been using the shark to exact revenge on the local townspeople for his own past grievances. Dr. Parry soon unleashes the shark on the unsuspecting beachgoers, and it is up to Tony and his friends to save the day.
The group must use their wits and courage to battle the shark and the mad scientist, while trying to save the townspeople and their own lives. Along the way, they learn valuable lessons about friendship, loyalty, and courage.
Will Tony and his friends be able to stop the shark and Dr. Parry in time? Will they be able to save the townspeople and their own lives? Will they be able to find a way to stop the mad scientist and his evil plan? Find out in Jersey Shore Shark Attack!
Where to Watch “Jersey Shore Shark Attack”
If you are wondering where to watch “Jersey Shore Shark Attack”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Jersey Shore Shark Attack” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Jersey Shore Shark Attack” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Jersey Shore Shark Attack