- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Horror, TV Movie
- Release Date: 2005-11-18
- Runtime: 58.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Not Available
Cast & Crew
Steven Weber, Laurie Brunetti, Carrie Fleming, Kevin Crofton, Beau Starr, Julia Arkos, Jasmine Chan, Harris Allan, Matt Garlick, Mark Acheson, Cynthia Garris, Jeffrey Ballard, Brenda James
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Jenifer”
Jenifer is a horror-thriller film about a young woman named Jenifer who is haunted by an evil spirit.
The story begins with Jenifer, a young woman living in a small town in the Midwest. She is a loner, and she is often seen walking around town alone. One day, she meets an old man on the street who tells her about a dark force that has been stalking her for years. Jenifer is skeptical, but soon begins to experience strange occurrences in her home.
Things start to get really weird when Jenifer starts seeing a dark figure in her dreams. She believes it is the same entity the old man warned her about. She also begins to experience other supernatural phenomena, such as objects moving on their own and loud noises coming from her attic.
Desperate for answers, Jenifer turns to her friends and family for help. They don’t believe her and think she’s just imagining things. But when her friends start to experience the same supernatural phenomena, they realize Jenifer is telling the truth.
With the help of her friends, Jenifer sets out to uncover the truth behind the dark force that has been stalking her. She discovers that the entity is an ancient evil spirit that has been trying to possess her body. To save herself, she must confront the spirit and fight for her life.
The movie follows Jenifer as she battles the evil spirit and her own fears. Along the way, she
Where to Watch “Jenifer”
If you are wondering where to watch “Jenifer”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Jenifer” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Jenifer” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Jenifer