- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: A love story every woman would die a thousand deaths to live!
- Genres: Drama, Romance
- Release Date: 1943-12-24
- Runtime: 97.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: 20th Century Fox
Cast & Crew
Orson Welles, Joan Fontaine, Margaret O’Brien, Peggy Ann Garner, John Sutton, Sara Allgood, Henry Daniell, Agnes Moorehead, Aubrey Mather, Edith Barrett, Barbara Everest, Hillary Brooke, Elizabeth Taylor, Billy Bevan, Adele Jergens, Mae Marsh, Erskine Sanford, John Abbott, Harry Allen, Ted Billings, Ruth Brady, Colin Campbell, David Clyde, Charles Coleman, Alec Craig, Alan Edmiston, Jean Fenwick, Mary Forbes, Arthur Gould, Porter, Ethel Griffies, Ronald Harris, Brandon Hurst, Charles Irwin, George Kirby, Bud Lawler, Gwendolyn Logan, Thomas Louden, Moyna MacGill, Barry Macollum, Eily Malyon, Nelson McDowell, Mary Menzies, John Meredith, Roseanne Murray, Tempe Pigott, Nancy June Robinson, Marion Rosamond, Billie Seward, Yorke Sherwood, Ivan F. Simpson, Gerald Oliver Smith, Betta St. John, Leslie Vincent, Dan Wallace, Frederick Worlock, Eustace Wyatt
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Jane Eyre”
Jane Eyre is a classic romantic drama set in the 19th century. It follows the story of Jane, an orphaned young woman who is hired as a governess by the mysterious and brooding Edward Rochester.
Jane is immediately drawn to Rochester, but she soon discovers that he has a dark secret. He is already married, to the mentally unstable Bertha Mason, and keeps her locked away in the attic. Despite this, Jane and Rochester fall in love, and Rochester proposes to Jane.
However, before they can marry, Jane discovers Rochester’s secret and decides to leave him. She takes a job as a teacher in a nearby village, and eventually finds true happiness in the arms of her childhood friend, St. John Rivers.
Meanwhile, Rochester eventually finds out that Bertha has died, and sets out to find Jane. When he does, he is devastated to find that she is engaged to St. John. Jane is also torn between her love for Rochester and her loyalty to St. John. In the end, she chooses her love for Rochester and they are finally reunited.
Where to Watch “Jane Eyre”
If you are wondering where to watch “Jane Eyre”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Jane Eyre” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Jane Eyre” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Jane Eyre