- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: See it early. Avoid the mob.
- Genres: Comedy, Crime
- Release Date: 1998-07-24
- Runtime: 84.0 min
- Budget: $10.0 million
- Revenue: $19.0 million
- Production Companies: Tapestry Films, Touchstone Pictures
Cast & Crew
Jay Mohr, Billy Burke, Christina Applegate, Pamela Gidley, Olympia Dukakis, Lloyd Bridges, Jason Fuchs, Joe Viterelli, Tony Lo Bianco, Blake Hammond, Philip Suriano, Vincent Pastore, Marisol Nichols, Carol Ann Susi, Gregory Sierra, Sofia Milos, Anthony Crivello, Andreas Katsulas, Joseph R. Sicari, Martin Charles Warner, Deep Roy, Alex Trebek, Isabel Sanford, Sherman Hemsley, Florence Griffith Joyner, Karen Leigh Hopkins, Don Cornelius, Richard Abraham, Jack I. Bernstein, Don Bovingloh, Louis Mandylor, Seth Adkins, Sebastian Aza, Frank Birney, T.J. Cannata, Allyson Call, James Costa, Jason Davis, Jerry Haleva
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Jane Austen’s Mafia!”
Jane Austen’s Mafia! is a 1998 comedy film directed by Jim Abrahams and starring Jay Mohr, Lloyd Bridges, and Christina Applegate. The plot follows a young Italian-American man, Vincenzo Cortino (Mohr), who dreams of becoming a Mafia don. With the help of his grandmother (Bridges), Vincenzo attempts to join the local mob.
The story begins with Vincenzo’s grandmother, Mama Cortino, introducing him to the local Mafia. She tells him that, if he wants to become a don, he must prove himself by completing a series of tasks. Vincenzo takes on the challenge and begins to make a name for himself in the Mafia world.
Meanwhile, Vincenzo meets and falls in love with a beautiful woman named Sophia (Applegate). She is the daughter of a powerful Mafia don and Vincenzo quickly finds himself in the middle of a turf war between two rival Mafia families.
Vincenzo must prove his worth to the Mafia by eliminating the competition and winning Sophia’s heart. Along the way, he finds himself in some hilarious and dangerous situations. With the help of his grandmother, Vincenzo must outwit the other Mafia families and become the don of the city.
Jane Austen’s Mafia! is a hilarious and action-packed comedy that will have you laughing all the way to the end. With a talented cast, witty
Where to Watch “Jane Austen’s Mafia!”
If you are wondering where to watch “Jane Austen’s Mafia!”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Jane Austen’s Mafia!” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Jane Austen’s Mafia!” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Jane Austen’s Mafia!