- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Iron Sky: The Coming Race
- Genres: Action, Comedy, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Adventure
- Release Date: 2019-01-25
- Runtime: 93.0
- Budget: $21.0 million
- Revenue: $0.4 million
- Production Companies: 27 Films Production, Potemkino, Iron sky universe
Cast & Crew
Lara Rossi, Vladimir Burlakov, Kit Dale, Julia Dietze, Stephanie Paul, Tom Green, Udo Kier, John Flanders, James Quinn, Emily Atack, Martin Swabey, Pierce Nathan, Calvin Baechler, Christoph Drobig, Edward Judge, Kari Berg, Victor Au, Vasco De Beukelaer, Muya Lubambu Tshinioka, Antoine Plaisant, Amanda Wolzak, Francesco Italiano, Duta Skhirtladze, Jukka Hildén, Abbas Shirafkan, Kari Ketonen, Hon Ping Tang, Lloyd Li, Tero Kaukomaa, Gaëtan Wenders, Alexander Moens, Anabel Lopez, Dalan Musson, Vincent Eaton, Lloyd Kaufman, Jan Debski, Zana Salobir
Iron Sky: The Coming Race is a science fiction action-adventure comedy film directed by Timo Vuorensola. The movie is a sequel to the 2012 film Iron Sky, and stars Lara Rossi, Vladimir Burlakov, Kit Dale, and Tom Green.
The story follows a group of survivors from the original Iron Sky who have been living in a secret Nazi base on the dark side of the moon since the end of World War II. After a mysterious signal is received from Earth, the group embarks on a dangerous mission to find the source of the signal. Along the way, they discover a hidden world beneath the surface of the moon, inhabited by a race of ancient reptilian creatures known as the Vril.
The group soon discovers that the Vril are planning to launch a massive attack on Earth, and that only they can stop them. With the help of an ancient alien technology, they must fight to save the planet from the Vril’s evil plans.
Iron Sky: The Coming Race is an exciting and humorous film, filled with action, adventure, and plenty of laughs. The visuals and special effects are impressive, and the story is entertaining and fast-paced. The film
How & Where to Watch “Iron Sky: The Coming Race”
Wondering where to watch Iron Sky: The Coming Race?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Iron Sky: The Coming Race.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Iron Sky: The Coming Race” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Iron Sky: The Coming Race” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Iron Sky: The Coming Race