- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Four heroes from the past fight as one to protect the future.
- Genres: Action, Thriller
- Release Date: 1992-01-09
- Runtime: 98.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Carolco Pictures, Seven Arts Pictures
Cast & Crew
Louis Gossett Jr.-Rachel McLish, Paul Freeman, Horst Buchholz, Christopher Cazenove, Shin’ichi Chiba, Fred Dalton Thompson, Mitchell Ryan, Rob Estes, Ray Mancini, Branscombe Richmond, Phill Lewis, Bob Minor, Nick Gomez
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Iron Eagle III”
Iron Eagle III is the third installment in the Iron Eagle series, released in 1992. The movie follows the story of a young American fighter pilot, Doug Masters (Jason Cadieux). Doug is a reckless and daring pilot who is determined to prove himself to his father, who is a retired Air Force General.
When Doug’s father is taken captive in the Middle East, Doug embarks on a daring mission to rescue him. He teams up with an ex-Israeli fighter pilot, Chappy (Louis Gossett Jr.), and together they fly an old Soviet MIG-21 fighter jet to the Middle East.
On their mission, Doug and Chappy face many obstacles, including enemy forces, treacherous terrain, and a corrupt arms dealer. With the help of a female fighter pilot, they are able to make it to the Middle East and rescue Doug’s father.
Doug and Chappy then have to battle their way back to the United States, engaging in a spectacular dogfight with enemy forces. In the end, Doug and Chappy make it back to the United States, and Doug is reunited with his father.
Iron Eagle III is an action-packed movie full of thrilling aerial combat sequences and intense drama. It is a great movie for fans of the Iron Eagle series, as well as those who simply enjoy a good action movie.
Where to Watch “Iron Eagle III”
If you are wondering where to watch “Iron Eagle III”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Iron Eagle III” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Iron Eagle III” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Iron Eagle III