- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Release Date: 2009-08-27
- Runtime: 97.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Not Available
Cast & Crew
Jodi Behan, Jason Collett, Martin Jenkins, Sharon King, Stefan Kuchar, Christian Lattman, Vicki Rivard, Jeff Sinasac, Michael Stasko, Ray Wise
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Iodine”
Iodine is a 2009 drama film written and directed by Thaddeus O’Sullivan. The film follows the story of a young woman, Claire (Ruth Negga), who has just moved to Dublin to start a new life.
Claire is a young medical student who is determined to make a difference in the world. She is passionate about her studies and is determined to make a difference in the lives of others. However, she quickly finds herself in a world of trouble when she discovers that the only way to pay for her college tuition is to sell her body to a local brothel.
Claire is determined to make a better life for herself and her family, and she soon finds a way to make money on the side. She begins to sell her body to the brothel, but she soon discovers that the brothel is run by a powerful and dangerous crime syndicate. She is forced to make a difficult decision between her own safety and helping others.
Claire’s life is further complicated when she meets a charming and mysterious man, Patrick (Stephen Rea). Patrick is a doctor who is researching a new drug called Iodine. He believes that the drug could be a breakthrough in treating cancer, but he needs Claire’s help to get access to the drug.
Claire is soon caught up in a dangerous game of cat and mouse as she tries to help Patrick while also trying to keep herself safe from the
Where to Watch “Iodine”
If you are wondering where to watch “Iodine”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Iodine” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Iodine” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Iodine