- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Into the Blue
- Genres: Action, Thriller, Adventure, Crime
- Release Date: 2005-09-30
- Runtime: 110.0
- Budget: $50.0 million
- Revenue: $46.1 million
- Production Companies: Columbia Pictures, Metro, Goldwyn, Mayer, Mandalay Pictures
Cast & Crew
Paul Walker, Jessica Alba, Scott Caan, Ashley Scott, Josh Brolin, James Frain, Dwayne Adway, Chris Taloa, Tyson Beckford
Into the Blue is a 2005 action-adventure film directed by John Stockwell and starring Paul Walker, Jessica Alba, Scott Caan, and Ashley Scott. The film follows four friends, Jared (Paul Walker), Sam (Jessica Alba), Bryce (Scott Caan), and Amanda (Ashley Scott), who take a vacation to the Bahamas to hunt for sunken treasure.
Jared and Sam are a couple who are both experienced divers and are looking for a way to make some money. They are joined by Jared’s best friend Bryce and his girlfriend Amanda, who are both inexperienced divers. While diving, they discover the wreckage of a crashed airplane and a sunken boat, both laden with treasure.
The group soon finds themselves in over their heads as they are pursued by a group of drug dealers who are after the treasure. With the help of a local fisherman, they must outsmart the drug dealers and get away with the treasure.
The film features stunning underwater photography and thrilling action sequences as the group attempts to make their escape. With danger lurking around every corner, they must rely on their wits and courage to survive.
Into the Blue is an exciting action-adventure
How & Where to Watch “Into the Blue”
Wondering where to watch Into the Blue?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Into the Blue.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Into the Blue” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Into the Blue” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Into the Blue