- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The movie that goes straight for the jugular.
- Genres: Comedy, Horror, Thriller, Crime
- Release Date: 1992-09-25
- Runtime: 112.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Warner Bros. Pictures
Cast & Crew
Anne Parillaud, Anthony LaPaglia, Robert Loggia, Chazz Palminteri, David Proval, Rocco Sisto, Tony Sirico, Tony Lip, Kim Coates, Marshall Bell, Leo Burmester, Angela Bassett, Luis Guzmán, Don Rickles, Rohn Thomas, Tom Savini, Gil Cates Jr.-Charlie Gomorra, Frank Oz, David Early, Forrest J. Ackerman, Sam Raimi, Dario Argento, Linnea Quigley, Elaine Kagan, Teri Weigel, Christina Bowers, Lisa Ann Baker
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Innocent Blood”
Innocent Blood is a 1992 dark comedy horror film directed by John Landis and starring Anne Parillaud, Anthony LaPaglia, Robert Loggia, and Chazz Palminteri. The film follows Marie (Parillaud), a beautiful and mysterious vampire who is on the hunt for her next victim. However, her plans are disrupted when she accidentally infects a local mob boss, Salvatore (Palminteri), with her blood. In an attempt to keep her existence a secret, Marie must enlist the help of a local cop (LaPaglia) and a nosy reporter (Loggia) to help her stop Salvatore and his mob from wreaking havoc on the city.
The film begins with Marie, a beautiful and mysterious vampire, hunting for her next victim in the city of Pittsburgh. She soon finds her target, a young man named John (Michael Rapaport). After she bites him, she discovers that he is a mobster and that his blood is infected with a virus that will turn him into a vampire. Unknowingly, Marie has now infected the entire city with the virus.
Meanwhile, Salvatore (Palminteri), a local mob boss, has been infected with Marie’s virus and is slowly turning into a vampire. As his transformation progresses, he begins to develop a taste for human blood and sets out on a rampage of destruction throughout the city. Marie must enlist the
Where to Watch “Innocent Blood”
If you are wondering where to watch “Innocent Blood”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Innocent Blood” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Innocent Blood” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Innocent Blood