- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Infamous
- Genres: Drama, Crime
- Release Date: 2006-09-11
- Runtime: 110.0
- Budget: $13.0 million
- Revenue: $2.7 million
- Production Companies: Longfellow Pictures, Warner Independent Pictures (WIP)-Killer Films, Jack and Henry Productions Inc.
Cast & Crew
Sigourney Weaver, Toby Jones, Gwyneth Paltrow, Sandra Bullock, Isabella Rossellini, Peter Bogdanovich, Jeff Daniels, Daniel Craig, Juliet Stevenson, Michael Panes, Hope Davis, John Benjamin Hickey, Lee Pace, Frank G. Curcio, Sheila Bailey, Richard Dillard, Norman Bennett, Marco Perella, Joey Basham, Richard Andrew Jones, Brady Coleman, Leticia Trejo
Infamous is a 2006 biographical drama film about American author Truman Capote. The film stars Toby Jones as Capote, Sandra Bullock as Harper Lee, and Daniel Craig as Perry Smith.
The film follows Truman Capote’s journey as he travels to Holcomb, Kansas to research and write his true crime novel, In Cold Blood. Along the way, he meets and befriends Harper Lee, who helps him with his research. As Capote gets to know the people involved in the case, he develops a strange bond with Perry Smith, one of the convicted murderers. Through this relationship, Capote is able to gain insight into the case and write his book, which would become a classic of American literature.
The film follows Capote’s struggles with his conscience as he weighs the morality of his actions. As he gets closer to the truth, he also gets closer to Perry Smith, and must decide whether to use Smith to further his own career or to help Smith in his quest for justice.
Infamous is a powerful and emotional film that examines the power of storytelling, and the morality of pursuing a story at any cost. The film is a powerful and thought-provoking look into the life of Truman
How & Where to Watch “Infamous”
Wondering where to watch Infamous?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Infamous.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Infamous” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Infamous” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Infamous