- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: There are places you should never visit. This is one of them.
- Genres: Horror
- Release Date: 2014-04-16
- Runtime: 86.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Kilburn Media
Cast & Crew
Zachary Soetenga, Lindsey McKeon, Sofia Pernas, Pierson Fodé, Juanxo Villaverde, Laura Penuela, Michael Mealor, Jamie Anderson
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Indigenous”
Indigenous is a 2014 horror film directed by Alastair Orr and starring Zachary Soetenga, Ashleigh Craig, and Matt Mercer. The story centers around a group of young people on a trip to Panama looking for adventure.
The group arrives in Panama and quickly finds themselves in a remote village. While exploring, they come across a mysterious temple and decide to explore it. As they enter, they are met by a mysterious figure who tells them that the temple is sacred and they must not enter. The group ignores the warning and continues on, unaware of the danger that lies ahead.
Once inside the temple, the group discovers that it is inhabited by a tribe of indigenous people. The tribe is led by a powerful shaman who is determined to keep the group from entering the temple. He uses a powerful curse to protect the temple and the group soon finds themselves in a fight for their lives.
The group must battle against the shaman and his tribe in order to escape the temple and make it back to safety. Along the way, they discover the truth about the tribe and the temple, and must make a difficult decision: to stay and fight, or to flee and live.
Indigenous is a thrilling horror film that will keep you on the edge of your seat. With intense action and suspense, it is sure to be a hit with horror fans.
Where to Watch “Indigenous”
If you are wondering where to watch “Indigenous”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Indigenous” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Indigenous” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Indigenous