- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Imagine That
- Genres: Comedy, Family
- Release Date: 2009-06-19
- Runtime: 107.0
- Budget: $55.0 million
- Revenue: $23.0 million
- Production Companies: Paramount, Di Bonaventura Pictures, Goldcrest, Nickelodeon Movies, Internationale Filmproduktion Stella, del, Sud Third
Cast & Crew
Eddie Murphy, Thomas Haden Church, Yara Shahidi, Ronny Cox, Stephen Rannazzisi, Nicole Ari Parker, DeRay Davis, Vanessa Williams, Martin Sheen, Lauren Weedman, Timm Sharp, Daniel Polo, Stephen Root, Richard Schiff, Marin Hinkle, Bobb’e J. Thompson, Blake Hightower, Michael McMillian, Catherine McGoohan, James Patrick Stuart, Tonita Castro, Charlie Koznick, Talen Ruth Riley, Jonathan Mangum, Bob Rumnock, Heidi Marnhout, John Nance, Jeff Kosloski, Jane Yamamoto
Imagine That is a 2009 family comedy starring Eddie Murphy as Evan Danielson, a workaholic financial executive who is struggling to connect with his seven-year-old daughter, Olivia (Yara Shahidi). When Olivia’s imaginary world of princesses and fairies starts to have a profound effect on Evan’s career, he is forced to re-evaluate his life and priorities.
When Evan’s boss (Thomas Haden Church) gives him an ultimatum to either close a major deal or lose his job, Evan turns to Olivia’s imaginary world for help. He discovers that her princesses and fairy tales have a strange ability to predict the stock market, and soon he is using this newfound power to make a fortune. But as Evan’s success grows, so does his relationship with his daughter, and he soon finds himself torn between his career and his family.
In the end, Evan must decide what is more important: his job or his daughter. Along the way, he learns the importance of family and the power of imagination. With the help of his daughter and her imaginary friends, Evan is able to save his job, make a fortune, and become a better father.
How & Where to Watch “Imagine That”
Wondering where to watch Imagine That?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Imagine That.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Imagine That” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Imagine That” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Imagine That