- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: We are all products of our environment …some environments are just harder to survive in
- Genres: Crime, Drama
- Release Date: 2012-06-06
- Runtime: 121.0 min
- Budget: $0.2 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: BBC Film, Gunslinger, Film London, Microwave Film, Aimimage Productions
Cast & Crew
Riz Ahmed, Ed Skrein, Natalie Press, Anouska Mond, Mem Ferda, Dannielle Brent, Martin Serene, Nick Sagar, Jo Hartley, Neil Large, Lee Whitlock, Eloise Smyth, Lee Allen, Tom Bacon, Mohan Randhawa, Karina Diglyte, Ben Drew, John Cooper Clarke, Chris Wilson, Little Simz
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Ill Manors”
Ill Manors is a 2012 British crime drama film written and directed by Ben Drew, better known as the rapper Plan B. Set in the Forest Gate area of London, the film follows the lives of several characters from different backgrounds, all of whom are struggling to survive in a world of drugs, violence, and poverty.
The film follows Aaron (Riz Ahmed), a young drug dealer who is trying to make a name for himself on the streets. He is also trying to look out for his younger brother, who is struggling to stay on the right path. Aaron forms an unlikely alliance with Ed (Ed Skrein), a former soldier who is trying to keep his own brother out of trouble.
Meanwhile, Kat (Anouska Mond) is a young prostitute who is trying to escape from her dangerous lifestyle. She meets a kind-hearted former addict named Michelle (Natalie Press), who helps her get off the streets.
The story also follows the lives of two young boys, Marcel (Ryan De La Cruz) and Jake (Lee Allen). Marcel is a troubled teen who is trying to stay out of trouble, while Jake is a young gang member who is trying to make a name for himself. The two boys are caught up in a violent turf war between two rival gangs, and it’s up to Aaron and Ed to try and keep them safe.
The film culminates in a thrilling and violent showdown, as the characters fight for their lives
Where to Watch “Ill Manors”
If you are wondering where to watch “Ill Manors”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Ill Manors” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Ill Manors” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Ill Manors