- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Hope is closer than you think.
- Genres: Drama, Comedy
- Release Date: 2009-09-11
- Runtime: 113.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Lions Gate Films
Cast & Crew
Tyler Perry, Taraji P. Henson, Adam Rodríguez, Mary J. Blige, Gladys Knight, Brian J. White, Hope Olaide Wilson, Kwesi Boakye, Frederick Siglar, Renee Horton, Greta Glenn
Synopsis – What to Expect from “I Can Do Bad All By Myself”
I Can Do Bad All By Myself is a 2009 romantic comedy-drama directed by Tyler Perry. It stars Taraji P. Henson as April, a self-destructive nightclub singer who is struggling to get by in life. April is a single mother of three children, all of whom she has neglected and abandoned. When her brother-in-law, Will, played by Adam Rodriguez, shows up after a long absence, April is forced to confront her past mistakes and take on the responsibility of raising her children.
At the same time, April meets a new neighbor, Sandino, played by Mario, who is a good-natured Latino immigrant. Sandino and April quickly become friends, and he helps her to see the value of her own life and the lives of her children.
The movie follows April as she learns to be a better mother to her children and a better friend to Sandino. Along the way, she finds strength in her faith and learns to forgive herself for the mistakes she has made.
The movie also features a number of musical numbers, as April discovers her own singing talent and uses it to express her emotions. In the end, April learns to appreciate the importance of family and to accept the love of those around her.
Where to Watch “I Can Do Bad All By Myself”
If you are wondering where to watch “I Can Do Bad All By Myself”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “I Can Do Bad All By Myself” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “I Can Do Bad All By Myself” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to I Can Do Bad All By Myself