- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: It’s not over yet.
- Genres: Thriller, Horror
- Release Date: 1985-08-28
- Runtime: 91.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Hemdale, Cinema ’84/Greenberg Brothers Partnership
Cast & Crew
Christopher Lee, Annie McEnroe, Reb Brown, Marsha Hunt, Sybil Danning, Jimmy Nail, Judd Omen, Ferdy Mayne, Patrick Field, Steven Bronowski, James Crawford, Jiří Krytinář, Ladislav Krečmer, Jan Kraus, Jared Seide, Srance Leclerc, Joyce Walker, Carolyn Doyle, Courtney Leonard, Ron Leonard, Terry Coppersmith, Jill Sinclair, Alex Kleynen, John Brown, Miriam Lugerova, Valerie Kaplanová, Ludmila Šafářová, Shirley Hanson, Jitka Asterová, Anna Maria Kolarova, Miro Sustr, Simon Etchell, Stephen W. Parsons, Ed Kleynen, Ivo Niederle, Igor Smržík, Petr Skarke
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Howling II: Stirba – Werewolf Bitch”
Howling II: Stirba – Werewolf Bitch is a 1985 horror movie directed by Philippe Mora and starring Christopher Lee, Sybil Danning, Reb Brown, and Marsha A. Hunt.
The movie follows the events of the first Howling movie, in which a pack of werewolves led by Stirba (Sybil Danning) are on the hunt for a human mate to join them in their quest for immortality. The main protagonist is Ben White (Reb Brown), a young man who has recently lost his sister to the werewolves. With the help of a mysterious gypsy woman (Marsha A. Hunt), Ben sets off to find and defeat Stirba.
Meanwhile, a group of scientists led by Dr. Jakob (Christopher Lee) have been studying the supernatural creatures, and are determined to find a way to stop them. But their efforts are hampered by the arrival of Stirba and her pack, who are determined to find a human mate and gain immortality.
In the end, Ben and the scientists must work together to defeat Stirba and her pack. With the help of the gypsy woman, Ben discovers the secret of Stirba’s immortality and uses it to defeat her. In the end, the werewolves are defeated and the scientists are able to return home with their newfound knowledge.
Where to Watch “Howling II: Stirba – Werewolf Bitch”
If you are wondering where to watch “Howling II: Stirba – Werewolf Bitch”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Howling II: Stirba – Werewolf Bitch” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Howling II: Stirba – Werewolf Bitch” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Howling II: Stirba – Werewolf Bitch