- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Romance, Comedy, TV Movie
- Release Date: 2018-06-19
- Runtime: 85.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Mapelle Films
Cast & Crew
Julie Gonzalo, Jonathan Chase, Karla Mosley, Jordan Monaghan, Luciana Faulhaber, Matt Walton, Andre Hall
Synopsis – What to Expect from “How to Train Your Husband”
How to Train Your Husband is a 2018 romantic comedy film directed by Andy Fickman.
The film follows the story of high-powered executive Sarah (Christina Applegate) who is fed up with her husband Tom’s (Thomas Lennon) lack of ambition. She decides to take matters into her own hands and sets out to train him to be the perfect husband.
Sarah enrolls Tom in a series of classes and tasks him with completing various objectives, such as learning how to cook, clean, and do laundry. Tom is initially resistant to the idea, but eventually comes around and starts to take the training seriously.
Meanwhile, Sarah’s boss (Jason Sudeikis) is trying to get her to sign a major deal, but Sarah is hesitant to commit because she doesn’t want to neglect her marriage. As Tom starts to make progress with his training, Sarah starts to realize that she can have both a successful career and a loving relationship.
The film follows Sarah and Tom as they navigate their way through the ups and downs of married life. Along the way, they learn that true love means accepting each other for who they are, and that a little bit of effort can go a long way in strengthening a relationship.
How to Train Your Husband is an entertaining and heartwarming story about the power of love and the importance of communication in a marriage.
Where to Watch “How to Train Your Husband”
If you are wondering where to watch “How to Train Your Husband”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “How to Train Your Husband” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “How to Train Your Husband” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to How to Train Your Husband