- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Documentary
- Release Date: 2012-09-07
- Runtime: 96.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Bert Marcus Productions
Cast & Crew
Matthew Cooke, Woody Harrelson, Susan Sarandon, Barry Cooper, Eminem, 50 Cent, David Simon, Arianna Huffington-“Freeway” Ricky Ross
Synopsis – What to Expect from “How to Make Money Selling Drugs”
How to Make Money Selling Drugs is a 2012 documentary film directed by Matthew Cooke. The film follows the real-life stories of drug dealers, users, and law enforcement officials, exploring the underground world of drug trafficking.
The film begins with an introduction to the drug trade and the various players involved in it. We meet drug dealers from different backgrounds, including a former Wall Street broker and a teenage girl. We also meet law enforcement officials, including a former DEA agent and a narcotics detective.
The film follows these different characters as they discuss the realities of the drug trade and how it affects their lives. We learn about the dangers of drug dealing, the risks of addiction, and the impact of the war on drugs.
The film also examines the economics of the drug trade, exploring how drug money is used to buy weapons, fund terrorism, and fuel corruption. We also see how the drug trade is used as a tool for social control, and how it can be used to exploit the poor and vulnerable.
The film culminates in an exploration of the different solutions to the drug problem, from education and prevention to decriminalization and regulation. The film ends with a call to action, urging viewers to get involved in the fight against drug trafficking.
Where to Watch “How to Make Money Selling Drugs”
If you are wondering where to watch “How to Make Money Selling Drugs”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “How to Make Money Selling Drugs” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “How to Make Money Selling Drugs” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to How to Make Money Selling Drugs