- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Rule #1 There are no rules.
- Genres: Drama, Comedy, Romance
- Release Date: 2003-07-18
- Runtime: 99.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Radar Pictures, Golden Mean, Focus Features
Cast & Crew
Mandy Moore, Trent Ford, Allison Janney, Alexandra Holden, Dylan Baker, Nina Foch, Mary Catherine Garrison, Connie Ray, Mackenzie Astin, Charlotte Sullivan, Ray Kahnert, Andrew Gillies, John White, Laura Catalano, Peter Gallagher, Sonja Smits, Alison MacLeod, Bill Lake, Philip Akin, Ennis Esmer, Thomas Hauff, Darryl Pring, Patrice Goodman, Audrey Gardiner, Jayne Eastwood, Sandi Ross, Dana Reznik, Darrin Brown
Synopsis – What to Expect from “How to Deal”
How to Deal is a romantic comedy directed by Clare Kilner and released in 2003. The movie follows Mandy Moore as Halley Martin, a high school student who is trying to cope with her parents’ divorce and her own failed relationships.
Halley is a cynical and sarcastic teenager who is struggling to deal with her parents’ divorce and the fact that her father has left her family for another woman. She is also dealing with her own failed relationships, including a break-up with her boyfriend, Macon. Halley is determined to make it through the summer and her senior year of high school with her sanity intact.
However, things become more complicated when Halley meets a new guy, Scarlett, who has a troubled past and is determined to win her heart. Halley is initially hesitant to get involved with Scarlett, but eventually she falls in love with him.
At the same time, Halley has to deal with her best friend’s pregnancy and her mother’s remarriage. Halley also discovers that Macon is engaged to someone else and that her ex-boyfriend is trying to win her back.
As Halley’s life becomes more complex, she learns how to deal with her parents’ divorce, her own failed relationships, and the new man in her life. In the end, she learns how to accept the changes in her life and find happiness.
Where to Watch “How to Deal”
If you are wondering where to watch “How to Deal”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “How to Deal” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “How to Deal” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to How to Deal