- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: She’s turning his house into a home…hers!
- Genres: Comedy, Romance
- Release Date: 1992-06-12
- Runtime: 102.0 min
- Budget: $0.0 million
- Revenue: $0.0 million
- Production Companies: Imagine Entertainment, Universal Pictures
Cast & Crew
Steve Martin, Goldie Hawn, Dana Delany, Julie Harris, Donald Moffat, Peter MacNicol, Richard B. Shull, Laurel Cronin, Roy Cooper, Christopher Durang, Heywood Hale Broun, Cherry Jones, Vasek Simek, Suzanne Whang, Mary Klug, Alice Duffy, Ken Cheeseman, Tony V.-Ricardo Pitts, Wiley, Belle McDonald, Bill McDonald, Kevin O’Brien, Maggie Steig, Molly D. Gerard, David Hannegan, Edward Mason, Grenville Cuyler, Rose, Ann San Martino, Hazel Gardner, Phyllis Jubett Gould, George Michael Jones, Moira J. McCarthy, Michael Nurse, Howe F. Perrigo, Patricia Madden, Daniel Olsen, Dale Resteghini
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Housesitter”
Housesitter is a romantic comedy released in 1992, starring Steve Martin and Goldie Hawn. It tells the story of Newton Davis (Steve Martin), an architect who has built a dream house for his girlfriend Becky (Dana Delany). When Becky rejects his proposal, Newton is left heartbroken and decides to move on with his life.
Meanwhile, Gwen (Goldie Hawn) is a free spirit who has been living a nomadic lifestyle. When she finds out about Newton’s house, she decides to move in and pretend to be his wife. She uses her charm to convince the townsfolk that she is indeed Newton’s wife.
However, as Newton and Gwen spend more time together, they begin to develop feelings for each other. Despite the fact that they are from different worlds, they find that they have a lot in common.
The film follows their journey as they learn to love each other and navigate their different lifestyles. Along the way, they must also deal with Becky, who is determined to make Newton’s life miserable.
Ultimately, Newton and Gwen must decide if they can make their relationship work and if they can find a way to keep the house that Newton has built for his dream girl.
Where to Watch “Housesitter”
If you are wondering where to watch “Housesitter”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Housesitter” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Housesitter” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Housesitter