- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: If they get caught it’s all over. If they don’t, it’s just the beginning!
- Genres: Comedy
- Release Date: 1990-03-09
- Runtime: 100.0 min
- Budget: $2.5 million
- Revenue: $26.4 million
- Production Companies: New Line Cinema
Cast & Crew
Christopher Reid, Christopher Martin, Martin Lawrence, Tisha Campbell, Martin, A.J. Johnson, Robin Harris, Paul Anthony, Kelly Jo Minter, George Clinton, John Witherspoon, Bowlegged Lou, B, Fine, Edith Fields, Kelly Jo Minter, Clifton Powell, Verda Bridges, Desi Arnez Hines II, Lou B. Washington, Gene ‘Groove’ Allen, Anthony Johnson, Diana Mendoza, Barry Diamond, Mike Pniewski
Synopsis – What to Expect from “House Party”
House Party is a classic American comedy film released in 1990. It stars Christopher Reid and Christopher Martin as two high school friends, Kid and Play, who decide to throw an epic house party.
The movie starts with Kid and Play, two high school buddies, planning to throw a huge house party at Play’s house while his parents are away. They invite all their friends and are excited for the night to come.
However, things don’t go as planned when Play’s parents come back early from their trip and the police arrive to shut down the party. Kid and Play manage to escape the police and go on the run. With the help of their friends, they try to prove their innocence and get back to the party.
The movie follows the two friends as they try to make their way back to the party, while avoiding the police and dealing with the various obstacles in their way. Along the way, they learn valuable lessons about friendship, responsibility, and the importance of family.
In the end, the two friends make it back to the party and celebrate their victory with their friends. The movie ends with Kid and Play realizing that life is more than just having fun and that they have to take responsibility for their actions.
Where to Watch “House Party”
If you are wondering where to watch “House Party”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “House Party” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “House Party” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to House Party