- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: You won’t last the night.
- Genres: Horror, Action, Thriller
- Release Date: 2003-04-11
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: $12.0 million
- Revenue: $13.8 million
- Production Companies: Boll Kino Beteiligungs GmbH & Co. KG, Brightlight Pictures, Herold Productions, Artisan Entertainment, Mindfire Entertainment, SEGA
Cast & Crew
Jonathan Cherry, Tyron Leitso, Clint Howard, Ona Grauer, Sonya Salomaa, Ellie Cornell, Erica Durance, Michael Eklund, Jürgen Prochnow, Will Sanderson, Kira Clavell, Enuka Okuma, David Palffy, Steve Byers, Birgit Stein, Jay Brazeau, Adam J. Harrington, Elisabeth Rosen, Mashiah Vaughn, Hulbert, Bif Naked, Penny Phang, Colin Lawrence, Ben Derrick, Kris Pope, Anthony Timpone, Christoph Nuehlen, Steven Kriozere, Pam McCartney
Synopsis – What to Expect from “House of the Dead”
House of the Dead is a 2003 horror film directed by Uwe Boll and based on the 1996 Sega video game of the same name. The film follows a group of college students who travel to a mysterious island for a rave. Once there, they discover the island is overrun with zombies, and must fight for their lives to survive.
The film begins with a group of college students, led by the confident and charismatic Alex (Jurgen Prochnow), travelling to an island off the coast of Seattle for a rave. On the island, they meet the mysterious Captain Kirk (Clint Howard) who warns them against going to the rave. Unfazed, the group continues on and eventually finds the rave. However, they soon realize that something is very wrong with the island.
The group discovers that the island is overrun with zombies, and the rave is actually a trap set by the evil Dr. Curien (Ellie Cornell). With the help of the mysterious Simon (Will Sanderson), the group fights their way through the hordes of zombies to escape the island. Along the way, they must also battle a powerful zombie leader, and eventually confront Dr. Curien himself.
With the help of Simon and a few other allies, the group eventually manages to escape the island. However, the zombie threat is far from over, and the group must now fight to save the world from Dr. Curien’s zombie army.
Where to Watch “House of the Dead”
If you are wondering where to watch “House of the Dead”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “House of the Dead” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “House of the Dead” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to House of the Dead