- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: A comedy about one bride, two grooms, and a wedding party you won’t believe.
- Genres: Comedy, Romance
- Release Date: 1992-08-28
- Runtime: 96.0 min
- Budget: $25.0 million
- Revenue: $35.2 million
- Production Companies: New Line Cinema, Castle Rock Entertainment
Cast & Crew
James Caan, Nicolas Cage, Sarah Jessica Parker, Pat Morita, Johnny Williams, John Capodice, Robert Costanzo, Anne Bancroft, Peter Boyle, Burton Gilliam, Brent Hinkley, Dean Hallo, Seymour Cassel, Jerry Tarkanian, Keone Young, Danny Kamekona, John McMahon, Lisa Ann Poggi, Ben Stein, Teddy Bergman, Tiiu Leek, Angela Pietropinto, Joanna Lipari, Captain Haggerty, Tony Shalhoub, Bruno Mars, Sly Smith, Johnny Lawson
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Honeymoon in Vegas”
Honeymoon in Vegas is a romantic comedy starring Nicolas Cage and Sarah Jessica Parker. It follows the story of Jack Singer (Cage), a shy, timid man who has been engaged to his girlfriend Betsy (Parker) for five years, but has been too scared to ever propose to her.
When Jack finally decides to pop the question, he discovers that his overbearing mother has already planned their honeymoon to Las Vegas. With his mother’s blessing, he and Betsy set off on their honeymoon, but little do they know that Jack’s gambling addiction will soon come to the forefront.
Upon arriving in Vegas, Jack is quickly seduced by the glitz and glamour of the city and he soon finds himself in the middle of a high-stakes poker game. With the help of a mysterious stranger, Tommy Korman (James Caan), Jack wins big and is able to pay off his debts.
However, his winnings come with a price. Tommy has a plan to take Betsy away from Jack and marry her himself. In order to save his relationship, Jack must enter into a dangerous bet with Tommy: if Jack can remain celibate for the duration of their honeymoon, Tommy will leave Betsy alone.
Jack and Betsy must now find a way to survive the temptations of Vegas, and their own feelings for each other, while trying to outwit Tommy and keep their honeymoon intact.
Where to Watch “Honeymoon in Vegas”
If you are wondering where to watch “Honeymoon in Vegas”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Honeymoon in Vegas” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Honeymoon in Vegas” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Honeymoon in Vegas