- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves
- Genres: Adventure, Comedy, Family, Science Fiction, Action
- Release Date: 1997-03-18
- Runtime: 74.0
- Budget: $7.0 million
- Production Companies: Walt Disney Pictures
Cast & Crew
Rick Moranis, Bug Hall, Allison Mack, Robin Bartlett, Stuart Pankin, Eve Gordon, Mila Kunis, Theodore Borders, Erica Luttrell, Carlease Burke, Jake Richardson, JoJo Adams, Bryson Aust, Laura Dunn, Robert Harvey, Ashleigh Sterling, Lisa Wilhoit
Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves is a 1997 American science fiction comedy film directed by Dean Cundey. It is the third installment in the Honey, I Shrunk the Kids film series, following Honey, I Shrunk the Kids (1989) and Honey, I Blew Up the Kid (1992).
The film follows the Szalinski family, who after the events of the previous films are now living in a new home. Wayne Szalinski (Rick Moranis) is now a professor at a local college and has invented a shrinking machine. He tests it on himself and his wife, Diane (Eve Gordon), but the machine malfunctions and shrinks them too small to be seen.
Meanwhile, their two teenage sons, Ron (Bug Hall) and Nick (Thomas Brown), are left to take care of the house while their parents are missing. With the help of their neighbor, Judy (Stuart Pankin), they must figure out how to undo the shrinking and return their parents to normal size.
The film features a number of comedic moments as the boys try to figure out how to operate the shrinking machine and try to keep their parents safe from the many dangers of
How & Where to Watch “Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves”
Wondering where to watch Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves