- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Honey, I Shrunk the Kids
- Genres: Adventure, Comedy, Family, Science Fiction
- Release Date: 1989-06-23
- Runtime: 93.0
- Budget: $18.0 million
- Revenue: $222.7 million
- Production Companies: Walt Disney Pictures, Buena Vista Pictures
Cast & Crew
Rick Moranis, Matt Frewer, Marcia Strassman, Kristine Sutherland, Thomas Wilson Brown, Jared Rushton, Amy O’Neill, Robert Oliveri, Carl Steven, Mark L. Taylor, Kimmy Robertson, Lou Cutell, Frank Welker, Sammy (dog)-Craig Richard Nelson
Honey, I Shrunk the Kids is a 1989 American science fiction family film released by Walt Disney Pictures. The film was directed by Joe Johnston and features Rick Moranis, Matt Frewer, Marcia Strassman, Kristine Sutherland, Thomas Brown, and Amy O’Neill.
The film follows the story of Wayne Szalinski, an eccentric and absent-minded inventor who accidentally shrinks his and his neighbor’s kids down to a quarter of an inch with his electromagnetic shrinking machine. The kids must now navigate their way through the dangerous backyard in order to return to their normal size.
The film is a combination of comedy, adventure, and science fiction. It follows the kids as they battle giant ants, grasshoppers, and other obstacles to get back to safety. Along the way, they learn valuable lessons about friendship, loyalty, and problem-solving.
The film was a critical and commercial success, earning two Academy Award nominations and grossing over $130 million worldwide. It was followed by two sequels, Honey, I Blew Up the Kid and Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves, as well as a television series and video game.
How & Where to Watch “Honey, I Shrunk the Kids”
Wondering where to watch Honey, I Shrunk the Kids?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Honey, I Shrunk the Kids.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Honey, I Shrunk the Kids” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Honey, I Shrunk the Kids” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Honey, I Shrunk the Kids