- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Help is on the way… if you live that long.
- Genres: Thriller, Drama, Crime, TV Movie
- Release Date: 2016-02-02
- Runtime: 88.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: ARO Entertainment, Odyssey Media, TAJJ Media
Cast & Crew
Natasha Henstridge, Jason Patric, Liam Dickinson, Scott Adkins, Kyra Zagorsky, Michael J Rogers, Christian Tessier, Brenda Crichlow, Leanne Lapp, Johannah Newmarch, Garry Chalk, Wesley Salter, Trevor Lerner, Peter Cluff, Lee Tichon, Gabe Khouth, Steven Garr, David Lennon, Dawn Chubai
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Home Invasion”
Home Invasion tells the story of a family who are terrorized by a group of criminals who break into their home. The family consists of husband and wife, David and Julie, and their two teenage children, Jack and Emily.
The family are just settling in for the night when they hear a loud crash coming from downstairs. David goes to investigate and discovers that their home has been broken into by a group of four masked and armed criminals. The criminals demand that the family surrender all of their valuables and money.
David and Julie try to reason with the criminals, but they refuse to listen. The criminals become increasingly violent and threaten the family with their weapons. In a desperate attempt to protect his family, David fights back and manages to overpower one of the criminals. The others panic and flee the scene.
After the ordeal, the family is left traumatized and shaken. David and Julie take the children to a therapist to help them cope with the trauma. Meanwhile, David and Julie are determined to find the criminals and bring them to justice.
With the help of a private investigator, the family is able to track down the criminals and bring them to justice. In the end, the family is able to reclaim their home and their sense of security.
Where to Watch “Home Invasion”
If you are wondering where to watch “Home Invasion”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Home Invasion” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Home Invasion” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Home Invasion