- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: You know the myth… Now meet the legend.
- Genres: Western
- Release Date: 2017-07-07
- Runtime: 88.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Status Media & Entertainment, Avery Productions, Pay It Forward Entertainment, Vision Tree
Cast & Crew
Luke Hemsworth, Trace Adkins, Bruce Dern, Cameron Richardson, Kaiwi Lyman, Kris Kristofferson, Hunter Fischer, Peter Sherayko, Jason Lively, Bertrand, Xavier Corbi, Brittany Elizabeth Williams, Christopher Troy, Christopher M. Walker, Henry Penzi, Shannon Makhanian, Alan Donnes, Jon Klaft, Beau Bassewitz, Manu Intiraymi, Robert Catrini, Peter Xifo, Terral Altom, Brandi Johnson, Drew Krupkin, Robert Goon, Max Bogner, Dennis Nicomede, Mitchell L. Johnson, Lee Ellis, Brent Duffey, Drew Macias, Greg Nasca, Heather Alexander, Bridger Zadina, Heath Hammond, Kimberly Alexander, Chris Montague, John Billinger, Ned Thorne, Marshall Langohr, Thomas Bush, Bob Rucker, Bruce Van Patten, Marty McClain, Caleb Noorigian, Jerry Bestpitch, Tara Brown, Angela Cole, Shawna Craig, Lauren Dearmon, Lawrence Ford, Sofie Gällerspång, Steve Holland, G Jerry Jones, Ryan W. Kelly, Patricia Lauriet, Emily Lopato, Paul Pikus, Larry Poole, Ardeshir Radpour, Andrew Shelton, Britain Simons, Monte Stone, Stephen Brown
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Hickok”
Hickok tells the story of Wild Bill Hickok, a legendary gunslinger who is living a life of anonymity in the small town of Abilene, Kansas. After a series of events, Hickok finds himself in the middle of a conflict between a local rancher and a group of outlaws.
The movie begins with Hickok (Luke Hemsworth) living an uneventful life in Abilene as a lawman. He is content with his job and is not looking for trouble. However, his life is about to take a dramatic turn.
A local rancher, Jack McCall (Trace Adkins), is being harassed by a group of outlaws led by a mysterious figure called “The Stranger” (Kris Kristofferson). McCall is desperate for help and turns to Hickok for assistance. Hickok agrees to help and sets out to take down the outlaws.
Meanwhile, the town of Abilene is in turmoil as the citizens are divided over whether or not to support Hickok’s mission. Some are in favor of Hickok’s mission, while others are against it.
Hickok’s mission soon takes a dangerous turn as he is forced to confront the Stranger and his henchmen. Hickok is able to defeat the Stranger and his gang, but he soon discovers that the Stranger is not who he appears to be. The Stranger is actually a powerful figure from Hickok’s past, with
Where to Watch “Hickok”
If you are wondering where to watch “Hickok”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Hickok” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Hickok” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Hickok