- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: God bless our humble upper-middle-class high-rise co-op and keep it free from smut peddlers, militants, urban guerrillas and Greenwich Village liberals.
- Genres: Comedy, Drama
- Release Date: 1970-04-27
- Runtime: 87.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: West End Productions
Cast & Crew
Robert De Niro, Jennifer Salt, Allen Garfield, Charles Durning, Lara Parker, Abraham Goren, Bruce Price, Ricky Parker, Andy Parker, Paul Bartel, Gerrit Graham, Nelson Peltz, Robbie Heywood, Leslie Bornstein, Peter Maloney, Rutanya Alda
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Hi, Mom!”
Hi, Mom! is a 1970 American black comedy film written and directed by Brian De Palma. The film stars Robert De Niro as Jon Rubin, a young man who moves to New York City and becomes involved in a series of misadventures.
The film begins with Jon Rubin (Robert De Niro) arriving in New York City from his home in New Jersey. He moves into a small apartment and quickly befriends a group of hippies who live in the building. One night, while out with his new friends, Jon witnesses a police raid on a local theater. After being arrested, Jon is bailed out by his mother (Sandy Baron).
Jon starts to explore the city, meeting a variety of eccentric characters along the way. He also begins attending a local film school, where he meets a young woman named Gloria (Jennifer Salt). The two quickly become close, and Jon begins to show an interest in filmmaking.
Meanwhile, Jon’s hippie friends are becoming increasingly radicalized, and they start to plan a protest against the police. Jon is initially hesitant to join in, but eventually decides to help out. He films the protest, which is interrupted by the police and ends in a violent confrontation.
The police raid the hippie’s apartment, and Jon is arrested again. This time, he is sent to prison for a short period of time. Upon his release, Jon’s mother helps him find a job and a place to live
Where to Watch “Hi, Mom!”
If you are wondering where to watch “Hi, Mom!”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Hi, Mom!” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Hi, Mom!” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Hi, Mom!