- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Howard Hughes’ Thrilling Multi-Million Dollar Air Spectacle
- Genres: Drama, War, Action
- Release Date: 1930-11-15
- Runtime: 131.0 min
- Budget: $4.0 million
- Revenue: $8.0 million
- Production Companies: The Caddo Company
Cast & Crew
Ben Lyon, James Hall, Jean Harlow, John Darrow, Lucien Prival, Frank Clarke, Roy Wilson, Douglas Gilmore, Jane Winton, Evelyn Hall, William B. Davidson, Wyndham Standing, Lena Malena, Marian Marsh, Carl von Haartman, Ferdinand Schumann, Heink, Stephen Carr, Thomas Carr, J. Granville, Davis, Nora Cecil, Rene Marvelle, Georgette Rhodes
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Hell’s Angels”
Hell’s Angels is a 1930 American pre-Code epic aviation war film directed and produced by Howard Hughes, with James Whale directing the dialogue. The movie stars Ben Lyon, James Hall, and Jean Harlow in her first major role.
The story follows the adventures of two British brothers, Roy (Lyon) and Monte Rutledge (Hall), who join the Royal Flying Corps during World War I. Roy is a carefree and daring pilot while Monte is a more serious and responsible navigator. The brothers are sent to France to fight in the war and quickly gain a reputation as brave and daring pilots.
When the war ends, Roy and Monte return to England only to find that their old friend and former squadron leader, Karl von Richter (John Darrow), has been discharged from the military. Karl wants to find a way to keep flying and Roy suggests that they join forces and start a civilian airmail service.
Roy and Monte enlist the help of a beautiful and daring young woman, Helen (Harlow), to help them get the business off the ground. With her help, they are able to secure the necessary financing and soon become the first civilian airmail service in the world.
But the business is not without its share of danger. The trio soon find themselves in the middle of a deadly airmail war with a rival company and are forced to take increasingly daring risks to stay ahead of their competition.
The stakes become even higher
Where to Watch “Hell’s Angels”
If you are wondering where to watch “Hell’s Angels”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Hell’s Angels” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Hell’s Angels” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Hell’s Angels