- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Fantasy, Comedy, Mystery, Horror
- Release Date: 2007-03-28
- Runtime: 98.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: StudioCanal, Mandarin Film
Cast & Crew
Jean, Baptiste Maunier, Jennifer Decker, Benjamin Jungers, Vladimir Consigny, Édouard Collin, Baptiste Caillaud, Judith Chemla, Quentin Grosset, Géraldine Martineau, Gilles Gaston, Dreyfus, Christian Hecq, Clotilde Mollet, Bruno Salomone, Gilles Privat, Silvie Laguna, Cyril Gueï, Nicolas Briançon, Cordula Reyer, Sandrine Dumas, Patrick Vo, Martin Pautard, Jean Dujardin, James Gerard, Sacha Prijovic, Ali Karamoko, Sidney Wernicke, Lannick Gautry, Kevin Conseil, Jean Adrien Espiasse, Juliette Degenne, Anaïs Demoustier
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Hellphone”
Hellphone is a horror comedy about a group of teenagers who are given a cursed cell phone. When they answer the calls, they are transported to a demonic world where they are forced to confront their deepest fears and darkest secrets.
The story follows a group of teenagers who are all given a mysterious cell phone by a mysterious figure. They soon discover that the phone is cursed, and when they answer it, they are transported to a demonic world where they are forced to confront their deepest fears and darkest secrets.
In this world, they are stalked by a demonic entity known as The Caller. The Caller is determined to get them to answer the phone and is willing to do anything to make them do so. The teenagers must fight against the Caller and the demons in this world in order to escape.
Throughout their journey, the teenagers must also confront their own inner demons, as well as the secrets that they have been hiding from each other. As they battle the Caller and the demons, they must also learn to trust each other and work together if they are to survive.
The movie culminates in a thrilling climax as the teenagers must use their newfound courage and strength to defeat the Caller and escape the demonic world. Hellphone is a thrilling horror-comedy that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
Where to Watch “Hellphone”
If you are wondering where to watch “Hellphone”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Hellphone” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Hellphone” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Hellphone