- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: She’s not ready to act her age
- Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance
- Release Date: 2015-11-27
- Runtime: 95.0 min
- Budget: $1.0 million
- Revenue: $14.7 million
- Production Companies: Red Crown Productions, Haven Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Sally Field, Max Greenfield, Beth Behrs, Stephen Root, Natasha Lyonne, Kumail Nanjiani, Wendi McLendon, Covey, Rich Sommer, Peter Gallagher, Tyne Daly, Elizabeth Reaser, Isabella Acres, Kyle Mooney, Caroline Aaron, Rebecca Wisocky, Amy Okuda, Don Stark, Nnamdi Asomugha, Anna Akana, Emilie Germain, Jack Antonoff, Sofia Hasmik, Rayman Jilani, Catherine Kresge, A.J. Ackleson, Lee Chen, Kale Clauson, Kate Comer, Bren Coombs, Sharon Fredrickson, Tatiana Golykh, Nick Hentsch, Abraham Lim, Edmund Lupinski, Norma Michaels, Renna Nightingale, Eric Pumphrey, Brenna Rhea, Roz Ryan, Guilherme Scarabelot, Shondale Seymour, Leilani Marie Smith, Michael Terra, Susan Ziegler
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Hello, My Name Is Doris”
Hello, My Name Is Doris is a 2015 American romantic comedy-drama film starring Sally Field as Doris Miller, a recently widowed 60-year-old woman living in Brooklyn, New York. Doris is an eccentric and reclusive woman who spends her days working as a clerk at a department store, living with her elderly mother, and watching old movies.
When Doris’ much younger co-worker, John Fremont (Max Greenfield), is hired, Doris instantly develops a crush on him. Against the advice of her best friend Roz (Tyne Daly), Doris decides to pursue John, despite their age difference. She enlists the help of her friend Vivian (Elizabeth Reaser), who teaches Doris how to use social media to attract John’s attention.
Doris’ pursuit of John eventually leads to a date, but it doesn’t go as planned. Doris is embarrassed and humiliated, and decides to give up on her pursuit of John. However, her friends encourage her to keep trying, and eventually John starts to reciprocate her feelings.
The two start a relationship, but Doris’ friends and family worry about the age difference and the fact that John is her co-worker. As Doris and John’s relationship progresses, Doris begins to realize that she is capable of more than she ever thought possible. With the help of her friends, she learns to embrace her age and to live life to
Where to Watch “Hello, My Name Is Doris”
If you are wondering where to watch “Hello, My Name Is Doris”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Hello, My Name Is Doris” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Hello, My Name Is Doris” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Hello, My Name Is Doris
- Hello World
- Gatlopp: Hell of a Game
- Hello Herman
- Hello Again
- Hello, Frisco, Hello
- Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between
- Hello, It’s Me
- Hello, Love, Goodbye
- Hello, Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea
- Hello Again
- Bingo Hell
- Hello Carter
- Hello Brother
- Hello I Must Be Going
- Hello Mary Lou: Prom Night II
- Hello Ladies: The Movie
- Caller ID: Entity
- Hello Charlie
- Hello Sister, Goodbye Life
- From Hell
- Hello & Goodbye