- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Hello Mary Lou: Prom Night II
- Genres: Horror
- Release Date: 1987-10-16
- Runtime: 97.0
- Revenue: $2.7 million
- Production Companies: Simcom Limited, Allarcom Limited, British Columbia Television, CFCN Communications, TBA Film
Cast & Crew
Lisa Schrage, Michael Ironside, Wendy Lyon, Louis Ferreira, Richard Monette, Terri Hawkes, Brock Simpson, Beth Gondek, Judy Mahbey, Wendell Smith, Beverley Hendry, Kevin Hare, Myfanwy Meilen
Hello Mary Lou: Prom Night II is a 1987 horror film directed by Bruce Pittman and starring Wendy Lyon, Michael Ironside, and Lisa Schrage. The film is a sequel to the 1980 slasher film, Prom Night.
The film follows the story of Mary Lou Maloney, a young girl who died in 1957 after being humiliated at her high school prom. Years later, her spirit returns to avenge her death and take revenge on the students who wronged her.
The film begins with a flashback to 1957, when Mary Lou is the victim of a cruel prank by her classmates. She runs off in embarrassment and is later found dead in a nearby lake.
Fast-forward to 1987, when Mary Lou’s spirit is unleashed from her grave and possesses the body of a young woman named Vicki Carpenter. Vicki begins to act strangely and is soon drawn to the same high school that Mary Lou attended.
At the school, Vicki’s behavior becomes increasingly erratic. She begins to terrorize the students who wronged Mary Lou, killing them one by one. As the body count rises, the students must find a way to stop Mary Lou’s rampage and put her spirit to rest.
How & Where to Watch “Hello Mary Lou: Prom Night II”
Wondering where to watch Hello Mary Lou: Prom Night II?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Hello Mary Lou: Prom Night II.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Hello Mary Lou: Prom Night II” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Hello Mary Lou: Prom Night II” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Hello Mary Lou: Prom Night II
- Hello World
- Hello, Love, Goodbye
- Hello Herman
- Hello Carter
- Hello, Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea
- Hello Ladies: The Movie
- Duo en sous-sol
- Hello I Must Be Going
- Gone Mom: The Disappearance of Jennifer Dulos
- Hello, Dolly!
- Oh, Hello on Broadway
- Hello Sister, Goodbye Life
- Hello, Frisco, Hello
- Hello Brother
- Hello, It’s Me
- Hello & Goodbye
- Hello Again
- Hello Again
- Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between
- Hello, My Name Is Doris