- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: A new breed of enemy has taken over the world… Sam Hell has come to take it back.
- Genres: Action, Comedy, Science Fiction
- Release Date: 1988-01-29
- Runtime: 88.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: New World Pictures
Cast & Crew
Roddy Piper, Sandahl Bergman, Cec Verrell, William Smith, Rory Calhoun, Nicholas Worth, Kristi Somers, Cliff Bemis, Brian Frank, Eyde Byrde, Julius LeFlore, Suzanne Solari, Lee Garlington, Dan Coplan, Jeff Hutchinson, Danelle Hand
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Hell Comes to Frogtown”
Hell Comes to Frogtown is a 1988 post-apocalyptic science fiction comedy film directed by Donald G. Jackson and R.J. Kizer, and starring professional wrestler Roddy Piper, Sandahl Bergman, and Cec Verrell.
The year is 2020 and the world has been reduced to a post-apocalyptic wasteland. Civilization has been decimated by a nuclear war, leaving the survivors to fend for themselves in a hostile environment. With the human race on the brink of extinction, a group of scientists have created a serum which can restore fertility to the human race. The only problem is that the serum can only be administered to male test subjects, and the only male humans left are held captive by a group of mutant frog people.
Enter Sam Hell (Roddy Piper), a tough-as-nails mercenary who is hired to rescue the male humans from the frog people and deliver them to the scientists. Hell is accompanied on his mission by a beautiful female warrior (Sandahl Bergman) and a mysterious android (Cec Verrell).
The trio must battle their way through the hostile frog people, mutant humans, and giant robots in order to deliver the male humans to the scientists. Along the way, they must also deal with the machinations of the evil frog king (William Smith) and his daughter (Heidi Schanz).
Will Sam Hell and his team succeed in their mission and restore fertility to the human race? Or will
Where to Watch “Hell Comes to Frogtown”
If you are wondering where to watch “Hell Comes to Frogtown”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Hell Comes to Frogtown” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Hell Comes to Frogtown” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Hell Comes to Frogtown