- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The Devil got a baby mama.
- Genres: Comedy, Horror
- Release Date: 2013-09-06
- Runtime: 98.0 min
- Budget: $2.5 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Darko Entertainment, Gravitas Ventures
Cast & Crew
Rob Corddry, Leslie Bibb, Keegan, Michael Key, Paul Scheer, Rob Huebel, Thomas Lennon, Michael Ian Black, Brittney Alger, Dave Holmes, Alex Berg, Riki Lindhome, David Pasquesi, David Wain, Kumail Nanjiani, Ben Garant, Cathy Shim, Jenny Robertson
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Hell Baby”
Hell Baby is a horror-comedy film directed by Robert Ben Garant and Thomas Lennon. It follows the story of Jack and Vanessa, a couple who move into a dilapidated old house in New Orleans. Little do they know, the house is haunted by a demonic presence.
Jack and Vanessa soon find themselves in over their heads as the house’s inhabitants become increasingly hostile and the couple’s own behavior become more and more erratic. After a series of strange occurrences, Jack and Vanessa enlist the help of two Vatican-sanctioned exorcists, F’Dup and Razzle, to help rid the house of its demonic presence.
As the exorcists try to rid the house of its demonic forces, Jack and Vanessa must battle the demons while also trying to figure out the source of the evil. Along the way, they must contend with a voodoo priestess, a zombified neighbor, and a host of other strange characters.
The movie follows Jack and Vanessa as they battle the forces of evil in an attempt to save their home and their sanity. With the help of the Vatican-sanctioned exorcists, Jack and Vanessa must confront the true source of the evil in the house and discover the secrets it holds. In the end, they must find a way to survive the horror and save their home.
Where to Watch “Hell Baby”
If you are wondering where to watch “Hell Baby”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Hell Baby” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Hell Baby” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Hell Baby