- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Bullets. Blood. Bingo.
- Genres: Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Horror
- Release Date: 2015-12-18
- Runtime: 99.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Alternate Ending Studios, 108 Media
Cast & Crew
Henry Rollins, Booboo Stewart, Kate Greenhouse, Jordan Todosey, David Richmond, Peck, James Cade, Don Francks, Steven Ogg, Dan Petronijevic, Michael Cram, Chantal Craig, Scott Edgecombe, Robert Thomas, Elias Edraki, Tamara Almeida, Walter Alza, Scotty Cook, Karl Campbell, Blair Johannes, Aron Tager, Craig Burnatowski, Danny Lima, Domenico Fiore, Elley Ray, Nuala Fitzgerald, Jerry A. Ziler, Mary Elaina Brisebois, Alan C. Peterson, Dominic Longo, Don Gough, Justin Bigelli, Xavier de Guzman, Austin Macdonald, Anthony Gerbrandt
Synopsis – What to Expect from “He Never Died”
He Never Died is a 2015 dark comedy-drama starring Henry Rollins as Jack, an immortal being who has been living in seclusion for centuries. Jack is a loner who has been living off the grid for so long that he has forgotten his own past. He spends his days playing bingo and drinking at a local dive bar.
One day, Jack’s peaceful life is disrupted when he is visited by a mysterious woman who claims to be his daughter. She tells Jack that she needs his help in order to save her from a dangerous gang. Jack reluctantly agrees to help her and soon finds himself entangled in a web of crime and violence.
As Jack attempts to protect his daughter and save her from the gang, he discovers that he has superhuman strength and an insatiable hunger for flesh. He also discovers that he is being hunted by a group of people who are determined to kill him for his immortality.
Jack must use all of his strength and cunning to survive and protect those he loves. Along the way, he discovers the truth about his past and the reason why he is immortal. He learns that he is part of a long line of immortal beings and that he must protect them from those who would seek to destroy them.
He Never Died is a thrilling and darkly humorous journey into the world of immortality. It is a story of love, loss, and redemption that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
Where to Watch “He Never Died”
If you are wondering where to watch “He Never Died”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “He Never Died” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “He Never Died” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to He Never Died