- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Every man has a breaking point.
- Genres: Thriller, Crime, Drama, Action
- Release Date: 2009-11-11
- Runtime: 103.0 min
- Budget: $7.3 million
- Revenue: $10.3 million
- Production Companies: HanWay Films, UK Film Council, Marv Films
Cast & Crew
Michael Caine, Emily Mortimer, Iain Glen, Lee Oakes, Liam Cunningham, Sean Harris, Charlie Creed, Miles, David Bradley, Ben Drew, Jack O’Connell, Jamie Downey, Liz Daniels, Raza Jaffrey, Joseph Gilgun, Claire Hackett, Forbes KB, Grace Vallorani, Marva Alexander, Orla O’Rourke, Marvin Campbell, Sian Milne, Radosław Kaim, Klariza Clayton, Michelle Tate, Andy Pilgrim, Mens, Sana Tamakloe, Amanda Foster, Pete Ford, Roy Taylor, Chris Pollard, Ian van Temperley, Andy Wareham, Ian Pead, Belinda McGinley
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Harry Brown”
Harry Brown (Michael Caine) is an elderly veteran living in a crime-ridden South London housing estate. He is quietly mourning the death of his wife and trying to make ends meet.
One day, Harry’s best friend Leonard (David Bradley) is brutally beaten to death by a group of local thugs. When the police fail to act, Harry takes matters into his own hands and sets out to clean up the estate. He begins to arm himself, and takes on the gang one by one.
As he begins to take out the criminals, the police start to take notice. They begin to investigate Harry and his activities, and the gang leader, Noel (Ben Drew), is determined to take revenge on him.
Harry’s quest for justice leads him to a showdown with Noel and his gang. He is forced to confront his own demons, as he is forced to confront the consequences of his actions. In the end, he is forced to make a decision that will forever change his life.
The movie culminates in a gripping climax that will leave viewers on the edge of their seats. Harry Brown is a powerful and thought-provoking crime drama that will leave viewers with much to contemplate.
Where to Watch “Harry Brown”
If you are wondering where to watch “Harry Brown”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Harry Brown” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Harry Brown” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Harry Brown