- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Fame is Fleeting. The Internet is Forever…
- Genres: Family, Comedy, Drama, TV Movie
- Release Date: 2010-03-26
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: 9 Story Media Group
Cast & Crew
Jennifer Stone, Vanessa Morgan, Wesley Morgan, Kiana Madeira, Kristin Booth, Doug Murray, Jason Blicker, Jayne Eastwood, Aislinn Paul, Madison Cipparone, Craig Brown, Alexander Conti, Shauna MacDonald, Melinda Shankar, Peter Mooney, Danny Smith
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Harriet the Spy: Blog Wars”
Harriet the Spy: Blog Wars is a 2010 family comedy film based on the popular novel by Louise Fitzhugh. The movie follows 11-year-old Harriet M. Welsch, an aspiring young detective and secret diary writer.
Harriet’s best friend, Marion Hawthorne, is the most popular girl in school and is the leader of the Spy Girls, a secret club of girls who love to gossip. When Marion’s parents decide to move away, Harriet and the Spy Girls decide to write a blog to stay connected.
However, when Marion’s rival, the school bully, starts a competing blog, a blog war begins. Harriet and the Spy Girls must use their detective skills to uncover the bully’s secrets and win the blog war.
Throughout the movie, Harriet discovers the importance of friendship and loyalty while learning the power of the written word. She also learns the importance of standing up to bullies and standing up for what is right.
The movie is full of adventure, humor, and heart-warming moments as Harriet and the Spy Girls battle it out in the blog wars. In the end, Harriet discovers that it is not about winning or losing, but about standing up for what is right.
Where to Watch “Harriet the Spy: Blog Wars”
If you are wondering where to watch “Harriet the Spy: Blog Wars”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Harriet the Spy: Blog Wars” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Harriet the Spy: Blog Wars” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Harriet the Spy: Blog Wars